Monday Savings

At CVS on Friday night, I spent $3.01 and saved $8.40! Gold Emblem chips were on sale for $1, Trident layers gum for $.99 +$.99 extra bucks for next time, and Brach's Halloween candy $.88. We love that candy - it's the one with the pumpkins and different flavored candy corn. Do any of you like that candy too? I also used $5.50 in extra bucks that I earned last week. They still don't have the Blink Tears in stock - I've had that rain check since Aug. 20. I also have a coupon for it that will expire at the end of the month, so I hope they have it soon.

At Smart & Final today, I spent $11.10 and saved $5.45. Cantaloupe was on sale for $.20/pound, green beans $.99/pound, 2 pound First Street pasta $1.59, and Hillshire Farms lunchmeat $1.49.

At Albertsons today, I spent $15.22 and saved $30.09. Chicken of the sea tuna was on sale for $.44(us and charity), Albertsons beans and tomatoes $.50(us & charity), Honey Nut Cheerios $1.49 + $1.00 coupon, Green Giant vegetables $.49(charity), Yoplait Delights $1.99 + $1 coupon, and Chex Mix $.99 + 2 - $.50 coupons. Yoplait Splitz was also on sale, but they were out, so I had to get a rain check. Every time I try to buy this new yogurt, it's always out of stock. It must be really good. Have any of you tried it yet? I also earned a coupon for a free 12-pack of soda next time, 50 bonus Box Tops, and 1 stamp toward my $.01 cookware. What a great shopping trip!

Labels: