My Son's Sick Again

This morning after getting ready for school, my son came downstairs and told me he didn't feel good. I can't believe he didn't even make it through a whole week of school! Although, he was sick this same exact week last year. The neurologist at Children's Hospital gave him a prescription for Imitrex, and that seems to be helping. He just took one dose this morning, and he was able to eat a small snack and a little bit of lunch, which is a lot better than usual, when he can't eat anything. Now, he says it just feels like when he has really bad allergies. So, we'll see how the day goes and hopefully he won't have to miss much more school. Here's a link to my original post describing my son's sickness: http://brendashandmade.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-sons-sickness.html.

Labels: