Elmers Glue Pen and Glue Spots Review

Last week, I reviewed Elmer's glue stick and glue tape that I received from a BzzAgent Campaign. Today, I'm reviewing the Elmers Glue Pen and Glue Spots.



This is the glue pen, shown without the lids on. It has 2 different tips: a small cirle for fine lines on the top, and a broad tip on the bottom. The glue held well, but this was hard to use. I had to squeeze it hard to get it started and then it was hard to get it to come out just right - not too hard or not too fast. Below is the project I made using the glue pen.



The next item I tried was the glue spots. There are not very many in the box. There are only 8 thin spots and 8 thick spots. These were very hard to use on pictures. When I tried to put the thin ones on a picture, I ended up with 2 of them, instead of just one.





This is the project I made. Like I said before, I don't think they're really good for just placing a picture. I think they were designed more for making an item really "pop" off the page. These will definitely hold the item in place.

Labels: