Friday Savings

Today at Walmart, I spent $62.07 and had $3.75 in coupons. Since it's the end of the month, I needed to use some of my coupons that were expiring, so that's why today was a little more. One of my expiring coupons was for $1.50 off Pedialyte, and Pedialyte is expensive - $8.17! Thankfully we don't need to buy that very often. I also had to buy some Playtex gloves for wearing while I wash the dishes because it's so dry here that my hands are starting to crack. The gloves were $1.97 for only 1 pair, so when I go to Costco this week, I'm going to see if they sell them for a cheaper price.

At Vons, I spent $19.20 and saved $25.06, which is 57%. Gatorade was on sale for $.79, Gala apples $.77/pound, and Ruffles and Lays Kettle chips $1.88. I also had a Vons coupon for free Mission flour tortillas, which saved me $3.29. I'm so glad they finally had Gatorade on sale - I was out of Gatorade! For awhile, Gatorade was on sale almost every week, and then it hasn't been on sale again for a long time. I hope I bought enough this time to last me to the next sale.

Ralphs didn't have any sales items that I wanted/needed this week.

Yesterday at CVS, I spent $.83 and saved $8.30! Crest Pro-Health Rinse was on sale for $3.99 + $3.99 extra bucks, and eggs for $1.49. I also had $5 in extra bucks to use from last time.

Labels: