Monday Savings

On Friday night at CVS, I spent $.96 and saved $5.09. Palmolive was on sale for $.88 and V05 for $.69 - both are for charity. I used $3 of my extra bucks to pay for it. I have more extra bucks, but they don't refund you the difference, and you can't use the extra bucks to pay the taxes; that's why I had to pay $.96. When I checked out, I received $4 in extra buck for my last quarter's spending.

Today at Stater Bros., I spent $9.59 and saved $10.95. Trix yogurt/Gogurt was on sale for $1.49 + $.75 coupon, Toaster Strudels $1.49 + $.50 coupon, Stater Bros. bacon $2.99, and zucchini $.99/pound. I think I drove the other lady in the produce dept. crazy, because I took so long to pick just the right zucchini, while she just grabbed a vegetable and kept going. I just want to get the best one with the least amount of defects.

At Albertsons today, I spent $11.93 and saved $7.90. Three of the items I bought weren't on sale, but they are always only $.99 - a box of various breakfast pastries. Kelloggs Smorz and Eggo cereal were on sale for $1.99 + $1 coupon, and Lloyds barbecue meat tub $3.99.

At Fresh and easy, I spent $14.66 and I don't know what I saved because the receipt only shows the sale price, not the original price. Yoplait was on sale for $.40 and their orange juice for $1.99. I also bought fruit jellies, chocolate pretzel bits, and milk - because we like the first 2 and their inexpensive and we need milk and it was cheaper here. I found out that they don't accept manufacturer's coupons. I had one for $1 off my 10 Yoplait yogurts, but the cashier said they only accept coupons from their store! I bought the yogurt anyway because Walmart's yogurt is the same price - if it was cheaper I probably wouldn't have bought it.

Labels: