Monday Savings

Today at Stater Bros., I spent $11.68 and saved $11.44. Budget Gourmet was on sale for $.69, Hillshire Farms sausage $2.50, Fritos/Cheetos 4 for $5, and a 2 pound bag of carrots $.99. I would've saved $.75 more, but when I got home and was putting away my groceries, I noticed a coupon! I forgot I had a $.75 coupon for the sausage and it was unfortunately, still attached to my shopping list. I hate it when that happens!

At Fresh and Easy, I spent $3.98. Their brand orange juice is always on sale for $1.99, and I also bought a container of chocolate covered pretzels for the kids for $1.99.

At Albertsons, I spent $11.82 and saved $17.24. I actually saved a lot more than that, but because I had a rain check for Campbell's tomato soup for $.39 each, the cashier just had to ring them up at that price, so the savings doesn't show. Honey Nut Cheerios and Cinnamon Toast Crunch were on sale for $1.75 + 2 - $.55 coupons + $1 coupon, and Skippy peanut butter was 2 for $2. I also bought some breakfast pastries for $.99 and French bread, but neither were on sale.

Labels: