Monday Savings

Today at Stater Bros., I spent $6.81 and saved $5.48. 5 pounds of potatoes was on sale for $.75, Gatorade for $.75, Stater Bros. ketchup $.99, and Suave deodorant $.75. There was a scary man behind us while we were checking out and he creepily said something about my potatoes, but I couldn't understand him. His voice scared my 4 year old son and myself, so when I noticed the man was only buying a big bottle of alcohol, I had my son stand closer to me, and hold on to my while I finish unloading the cart(story continues in the next paragraph about Smart & Final).

At Smart and Final, I spent $10.92 and saved $1.95. Asparagus was on sale for $1.99/pound and gala apples for $.69/pound. I really saved more money, because I bought 25 pounds of rice for only $7.99. This is around the regular price for a 10 pound bag of rice at Walmart. Now, carrying on the story from the above paragraph: While checking out here, my son looked at the man behind us and loudly said, "The man behind us isn't scary, Mommy." The man looked at me funny, so I had to explain to him what had happened at the previous store we had been to. Luckily, he chuckled. Kids are great, but sometimes embarrassing!

At Albertsons, I spent $4 and saved $4.58. Kraft mayonnaise and miracle whip were on sale for 2 for $4.

Labels: