Friday Savings

Yesterday at Walgreens, I spent $13.78 and saved $8.99. Baby Magic lotion was on sale for $3 + $3 in register rewards(charity), Colgate Total toothpaste $2.99 + $2.99 register rewards(charity), Naso-Gel Spray $4.99 + $4.99 register rewards + $1 coupon(charity), Motrin PM $3 + $3 register rewards + $1 coupon(charity), and Carefree liners $.99 + $.50 coupon(charity). If you noticed, everything I bought is going to charity. Also, everything I bought other than the Carefree(which cost $.49) technically is free because of the register rewards. I got another new cashier who didn't know how to use the store coupons and also the register reward items needed a price check. So, the manager had to come up and help. She was impressed with my great shopping! :)

Yesterday at CVS, I spent $9.23 and saved $13.87. Oral B Cross Action brush was on sale for $6 + $3 extra bucks + $3 coupon, VO5 $.77(charity), Softsoap Body Wash $2.99 + $2 extra bucks, and RevitaLens $5.99 + $5.99 extra bucks. I had to get a rain check for the Oral B satin floss. I also had $4.99 in extra bucks to use from last time.

Today at Walmart, I spent $85.07 and only had $1.50 in coupons. This week I had to buy a lot of things besides groceries. We needed bleach, I needed pads, my son needed socks, my other son needed lotion, and we needed a tablecloth. All of that was about $35. My son now needs men size socks. Well, unfortunately, they are more expensive. 10 kids' socks is the same price as 6 men's socks! My younger son needs to go back to using the Aveeno baby eczema lotion. The doctor said we could switch him to Eucerin, which is the only lotion I'm not allergic too, but after a couple of days, his eczema got much worse. So, now we're going back to the baby lotion and see if that helps. Is he going to have to use baby lotion his whole life?

Labels: