Monday Savings

Today at Stater Bros., I spent $27.42 and saved $30.47. Gatorade, mini cookies, Romero's flour tortillas, Valutime American cheese slices and Stater Bros. oats(give to charity) were all on sale for $.75, Dannon yogurt $1.99 + 4 $1 coupons, Lloyds bbq tub $3.99, Suave shampoo and conditioner $.75, Skippy peanut butter (us and give to charity) $1, Lipton onion soup mix $1, and Ragu pasta sauce $1 + coupon for free pasta.

At Albertsons, I spent $12.85 and saved $27.76. Kelloggs cereal 3 for $5 + 2 $1 coupons + I earned a coupon for a free gallon of milk next time, dozen eggs $.99, and Breyers ice cream was buy 1 get 2 free. I almost didn't buy the Breyers, because although it seems like a great deal, after I picked out my 3 ice cream boxes, I realized they raised the price of one Breyers to $7.79! I would never pay that much for one box of ice cream, no matter how much I love ice cream; but when you divide $7.79 by 3, it comes out to $2.59, which is about the same price as Walmart's ice cream. So, I decided to buy it.

Labels: