Purex Complete Crystals Softener Review



As a Purex Insider, I was sent a sample bottle of a Purex Complete Crystals Softener - fresh spring waters to try. I have to admit I was reluctant to try it at first since my son is so allergic to everything that grows, I was afraid to try the fresh spring waters version. Well, I finally tried it yesterday, and the smell didn't bother him at all! It's a very nice, pleasant scent, and one that he isn't allergic to! My daughter and I are also sensitive to strong smells, but it didn't bother us either. The house actually smelled very nice while the washing machine was going.

Here is some information about the Purex Crystals Softener:
It is a purer way to get laundry that smells clean and fresh for weeks. 92% natural, this product’s unique crystal form works differently than traditional oil-based softeners that coat fabrics with oily residue, because it infuses fibers with long-lasting fragrance. In addition, since you add it directly with your laundry, this means no more waiting for the rinse cycle, no messy residual gunk in your washing machine, and no more stains from spilling liquid fabric softener.

WHY IT’S DIFFERENT > SAFE FOR ALL LAUNDRY AND BETTER FOR FABRICS
Do ALL of your laundry—worry free! Purex Complete Crystals Softeners are safe for
all laundry and will not harm, wear down or discolor your fabrics like oil-based softeners.
Safe for all fabrics, including baby clothes, athletic wear, towels, and whites. Unlike other softeners, Crystals WILL:
• Preserve the flame retardant benefits of your children’s clothes(I love this!)
• Retain your athletic wear’s wicking ability which draws sweat away from your body
• Maintain your towels’ built-in ability to absorb water
• Keep your white clothing from yellowing and graying vs. using traditional softeners
The product won’t harm your clothes and is safe and convenient for the entire family!

Purex Complete Crystals Softener is available in three on-trend fragrances: Fresh
Spring Waters TM, Lavender Blossom TM, and Tropical Splash. TM

Purex Complete Crystals Softener is priced from $3.99 to $5.99 depending on retailer
and is available in food, drug and mass retailers nationwide.

I used the Purex Softener in my load of towels. The towels smelled very nice when taken out of the dryer, and there wasn't any static! Since I've only ever used a fabric softener that you throw in the dryer, I was a little concerned about static, but thankfully there wasn't any. I also really like that it will preserve the flame retardant on my son's pajamas. I can finally wash his clothes with all of ours - I won't have to do a separate load! I will definitely use this softener again!

Labels: