Children's Claritin Chewable Tablets Review



As a BzzAgent, I was sent a box of Children's Claritin Chewable Tablets to try. The package contains 10 grape flavored chewable tablets and is a non-drowsy source of allergy relief for your children ages 2 and up. It is the #1 recommended non-drowsy brand by pediatricians and is effective for both indoor and outdoor allergies. Claritin relieves sneezing, runny nose, itchy and watery eyes, and itchy throat or nose that are caused by allergens.

I know I've always talked to you about the severe allergies my 15 year old son has, but I've never mentioned the allergies that my 12 year old daughter has. Well, she has seasonal allergies that are definitely bothering her now during spring. So, I had her try the Children's Claritin Chewable tablets. First of all, she cannot swallow pills no matter how hard she tries, so these chewable pills are very easy for her to take. Second, she hates the taste of medicine so we always have a very difficult time getting her to take it. Well, she chewed her 2 claritin pills, and said that they actually taste pretty good! I asked her if they helped her feel any bettter, and she said they did - they worked pretty good for her. She sneezed less and didn't have any bloody noses the week she took them. The medicine allowed her to take her State Tests at school with ease, because she wasn't bothered by allergy symptoms.

If you would like to find out more about Children's Claritin Chewable Tablets, you can click here for their website and to receive a coupon. If you want to become a fan of their Facebook page too, click here.

My daughter is definitely willing to take the Children's Claritin again, and it worked well for her, so I'm very satisfied with this medicine. Have any of your kids tried it? What did they think, and how did it work for them?

Labels: