My CVS Shopping Trip



Today at CVS, I spent $1.31 and saved $14.12. Here's what I bought:
2 Mars candy bars 2 for $1 + $1 extra bucks
2 Speed Stick deodorants 2 for $5.50 + $3 extra bucks
2 Oral B toothbrushes $1.99 each + $1 extra buck + $1 coupon

I had $9 in extra bucks I earned last time to help me pay for the shopping trip. I also earned an extra $5in extra bucks, which was a pleasant surprise to me, for my extracare beauty club rewards.

By the way, how do you like this new way I'm posting my shopping trip? I may not always be able to post a picture, because I don't always have the time, but I'll try. I've seen a lot of blogs post their shopping trips this way, and I really like the way they look. I think it's a lot easier to grasp the savings when you see a picture of the items bought.

Labels: