My Garden



These first two pictures are of my garden box that has zucchini and yellow squash in it.



These 3 pictures are of the basket of goodies we picked from our garden on Sunday. There are apples, nectarines, grapes, zucchini, and yellow squash.

I love having a garden. It's so much fun to be able to go in the backyard and pick some fruit to eat for snack, or some vegetables to have with our dinner. We really have an overflow of zucchini, yellow squash, and zucchini this year, so we've shared our bounty with a variety of people. We've shared with our neighbors, our neighbor's gardeners, people attending our neighbor's garage sale, and with my husband's co-workers. I also have made several zucchini bread to eat and freeze, and every week at least one meal has zucchini or yellow squash in it. I also haven't had to buy any fruit from the grocery store for a couple of weeks because we have plenty of our own to eat. I love being able to save money and to share with others!

Labels: