Downy Unstopables Review


As a member of Vocalpoint, I was given a full size sample of the new Downy Unstopables in-wash scent booster to try. I received the Fresh scent. You put these scent beads in the wash before you start it, to keep your laundry smelling fresh for at least 30 days. You decide how much scent you want by shaking the desired amount into the cap. You then just drop it into your washer, and load in your usual soap, laundry, and fabric softener(if desired). It's especially great for active wear and towels.

My family and I really like the smell of these Downy Unstopables scent beads. The great thing is, you can just squeeze the bottle and sniff above the top of the cap, to tell what the scent is. Even my 15 year old son, who's allergic to almost everything, likes the scent and it doesn't bother his allergies. The whole house smells great while the laundry is in the wash. I've only tried it with my towels, but it works great! My towels smell wonderful, even after 30 days! My parents were over for dinner this weekend, and my dad really liked the smell too. I think my mom got too strong of a whiff, so she didn't really say what she thought. :)

If you would like to find out more information about Downy Unstopables, check out their website. If you've already tried it, let me know what you think.

Labels: