Nature's Own Bread Review



As a member of BzzAgent, I received a coupon for a free Nature's Own Bread product. I chose Nature's Own Butter Top Bread. Nature's Own products have no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, no trans fats or cholesterol and are low in fat. They also have whole grain items available. Nature's Own also has nutritional benefits like reduced carbohydrates, higher fiber, lower calories and Omega 3.

My family and I really liked the taste and texture of the Nature's Own Butter Top Bread. Every slice was nice and soft and had a good flavor. A couple of my kids are very picky, so if they liked it, I'm sure you and your kids will like it too. I also liked that you can see through the bag, so you can make sure the bread looks good before you buy it. It also helps me keep track of how much bread is left without having to open the bag.

If you would like to learn more about Nature's Own Bread so you can try it yourself, here's the link to their website. I couldn't find the Butter Top bread that we tried on their website, but here's the link to their Butterbread.

We will definitely try Nature's Own bread products again, especially if we have a coupon. Have any of you ever tried these products before? What did you think?

Labels: