Private Selection Frozen Pizza Review




As a Bzzagent, I was sent coupons to try 3 different Private Selection Products. The first product my family and I tried was the Private Selection BBQ Chicken Frozen Pizza. They also have Margherita, Roasted Vegetable and Pepperoni available. The Private Selection products are available in the Kroger family of stores for about $5. I bought mine at our local Ralphs. These pizzas are baked in an Italian marble oven to create a thin, flaky base to top-tier ingredients.

This pizza is very easy to prepare. The directions on the back say to cook the pizza directly on the oven rack, but I didn't feel comfortable doing that, so I cooked it on my pizza pan and it turned out just fine. The thin crust was cooked perfectly. My family and I were divided about how much we liked the BBQ Chicken pizza. We all liked the flavor of the pizza, but the seasonings on the chicken were too spicy for me, my daughter, and my youngest son. My oldest son and my husband didn't think it was too spicy, in fact my son ate a second piece. This pizza was enough for the 5 of us to eat for dinner, along with some fresh vegetables. We would definitely try this pizza again, but we would try a different flavor.

If you would like to learn more about the Private Selection products, visit Kroger.com. They also have frozen appetizers and desserts. I will be trying these soon, so be on the lookout for those reviews. Let me know if you've ever tried any Private Selection products and what you thought of them.

Labels: