Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I hope you and your family have a wonderful 2012 filled with many blessings.

We had a nice quiet celebration at home last night, just the kids, my husband, and myself. We ate some Hickory farms meat and cheese, dip, pretzels and chips around 8:45, and toasted with sparkling cider. My youngest son and daughter went to bed around 9:30. My husband and older son stayed up, but after awhile my husband fell asleep, so it was just me and my 15 year old son that watched the ball drop. We had a nice time together.

I have one major resolution this year: to not complain! I complain all the time about everything, so I'm going to work very hard to just keep my mouth shut. I hope I can do it.

I also have some other things I want to accomplish this year like get the house more organized and less cluttered, work on my kids' scrapbook, and go through my recipes.

Do you have any resolutions/things you want to accomplish?

Labels: