Brother and Wife

Brother and Wife

Guest post from: Natalie Walter

My brother and his wife recently moved to California and I miss them so much. They went out there for him to take his dream job and they seem to be loving it so far but you know, at the end of the day I really wish they were still here even as miserable as he was being so stuck in his old position. I really miss my nephews and I know that by the next time I get to see them they’re practically going to be little adults – the thought of missing them growing up makes me really sad. I love my brother so I got them a ADT Security Anaheim package as their housewarming gift – I’ve read bad things about how dangerous areas of California are – but I know they’ll be fine. He tells me they may come back in a few years but from the way they talk they love it too much to ever really consider moving. I guess it’s time I figure out a way to be happy without my brother here!