My Walgreens and CVS Shopping Trips

Yesterday at Walgreens, I spent $11.20 and saved $11.77, which is 52%. Here's what I bought:
2 Irish Spring Body Wash $6.00 + $3.00 register rewards
1 Dozen eggs $.99
6 Chicken of the Sea tuna $.79 each = $4.74

I also had $.99 in register rewards from last time to help pay for this trip. I also had 2 coupons for the Irish Spring, but of course, I left them at home! Oh well, like my daughter told me, everyone makes mistakes some times.

I like the new receipts that Walgreens has. It shows the savings and percent of savings now, and also the regular item price and amount of savings. Before, I would have to write down the regular price myself, and now I don't have to. Anything that saves me time, is great!

At CVS, I spent $1.07 and saved $2.42, which is 70%. Here's what I bought:
1 Suave deodorant $1.00 - $.75 coupon = $.25
1 CVS 100 count cotton balls $.69


Labels: