Covergirl and Olay Foundation Review Follow-Up

Last Thursday, I gave you my review of the new Covergirl & Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation and Pressed Powder. I was sent the products to try for free, as a BzzAgent. You can click here to see last week's post. I promised that I would give you an after picture so you could see how well the makeup is working to hydrate and improve my skin tone and to give it a healthy radiance. So, here's the before and after pictures.

This is the before picture taken 9/2/12, the first day with the makeup on.
This is the after picture taken today, 9/26/12, after 3 1/2 weeks of using the makeup.

I think my skin looks much better. I think it looks more hydrated and the skin tone is much better. I also think I have a more healthy radiance and the wrinkles around my eyes and the puffiness underneath seems to be reduced. That's even after waking up at 4:55 this morning after going to bed at 11:30, not bad.

I will definitely continue using Covergirl & Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation and Pressed Powder. If you would like to find out more about this great makeup, here's a reminder of where you can find it, go to covergirl.com.

Let me know if you've tried this makeup yet, and how it's worked for you.

Labels: