Dial Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash Review


As a Purex Insider, I was sent two Dial Complete Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash holiday versions to try. However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own. The bottles come in four different designs - Santa, Snowman, Candy Cane and Holiday Scene. The formula used to make the soap kills 99.99% of germs that you will find in your house, yet it's still gentle on your skin. If you would like to find out more about this soap, you can visit the website for Dial Soap and visit their Facebook page.

I was sent the Santa and Holiday Scene designs. I put the Holiday Scene design in the downstairs bathroom that everyone uses, to add to the rest of my red and white decorations. The soap blends in very nicely and makes my bathroom look very festive. I put the Santa design in the kitchen because the only decorations I have in there are floor mats. It definitely makes my kitchen look more like Christmas.

We really like using this soap, especially my 6 year old son. He really has fun with the foam. At first, I didn't realize we didn't have to wet our hands first, so we were still using it like normal soap. Then, I couldn't tell what the scent of the soap was, to me it had a slight berry smell, but my daughter thought it just smelled like soap. So, I decided to look at the packaging to see if it said, it didn't, but I did read that you don't wet your hands first. You put the soap on dry hands and then rinse them off in water. That was weird for all of us at first, but when we got used to it, it wasn't so bad. I think that's a good way to save water.

I would definitely use this type of Dial soap again. It was gentle on my hands, and my hands are always dry in the winter, it smelled nice, and it was fun to use.

Labels: