Holiday Listings

I always think I'm going to get all my craft items made in time for the Holidays, but I always seem to be behind. I think the problem is, I'm never really sure when is the right time to start listing for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas? I started listing Halloween at the end of August and I've already sold quite a few items. I finished making all my Halloween things and have them listed in my Etsy shop. So, that seemed to work out o.k.

Now, I'm working on Thanksgiving and will start listing them, maybe at the end of September? It seems like people start buying for the Holidays early in the month before. If I'm right, I should be o.k. if I have all my Thanksgiving things listed by the end of September and then all of my Christmas things listed by the end of October. Of course, if I make some more things during that time, I will go ahead and list them.

So what do you think? Do you think that people start buying for the Holidays in the month before?

Labels: