Plans for the Week

Yay I did it! I was able to post on my blog every day! I love it when things work out. Now, if I could only get other people to read what I wrote and comment on it, that would be even better. That way I would know I'm not just talking to myself. :)

This week is going to be very busy. I have something to do Tuesday night and then Thursday night is back to school night for the high school. I will talk more about that tomorrow.

Here's the menu plan for this week:

Monday and Tuesday - Grandma's Rice Dish and Monterey green beans
Wednesday and Thursday - Nice n' Easy Italian Chicken, noodles, corn
Friday - Hot dogs in rice and peas

I will share the corn recipe with you, because all 5 of us really love it:

Herbed Corn

16 oz. package frozen corn
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup margarine
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon dill weed
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/8 teaspoon dried thyme

In a large saucepan, combine corn and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 4-6 minutes or until corn is tender. Drain; stir in the remaining ingredients.

Yield: 5-6 servings

Labels: