Plans for the Week

Well, obviously last week didn't go as well as I hoped. I was only able to post on Monday. I'm so sorry! It was a very busy week for us. The kids had things going on and I had a lot of things to do in the morning, which is when I usually post. Today I'm posting in the afternoon, but I wanted to make sure and take the time to do it. This week I will try to post all 5 days again because I have a lot to say about each topic.

Here's our menu plan for this week:

Monday and Tuesday: Spaghetti ham bake, zucchini and corn
Wednesday and Thursday: Sweet n' sour sausage, rolls, brown rice, holiday brussel sprouts
Friday and Saturday: Turkey pizza skillet, Italian broccoli

Here's the recipe for Turkey Pizza Skillet:
8 ounces rotini
1 package Lean Ground Turkey
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
1 can (2.25 ounces) sliced olives
1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese

Cook pasta following package directions; drain. In large skillet, crumble turkey. Add onion; cook and stir until turkey is no longer pink. Stir in cooked pasta, sauce and olives. Heat through. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover; let stand 5 minutes or until cheese melts.

6 to 8 servings

Labels: