Zep Cleaners Review

As a member of CrowdTap, I was sent some samples of Zep Cleaners to review and a few to give to some friends; however all opinions are my own.



This is a picture of me with my new Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant showing how I'm strong as Zep. Zep kills 99.9% of bacteria in just 5 seconds. It'great for killing germs this cold and flu season. ‪#‎ZepCleansters‬ ‪#‎Sponsored‬ ‪#‎TryZep‬ Regular anti-bacterial cleansers sometimes take up to 10 minutes to disinfect a surface! It's nice to have a cleaner that can disinfect so fast.





I love my Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant! It's so fast and easy to use. You just spray it on, wait 5 sec., and wipe clean. I used it for a quick clean of the bathroom counter before my son's birthday party. The first picture is before cleaning and the second picture is after. My counter looked great! It's also nice because it doesn't have a strong cleaning smell that makes you cough because the fumes are so harsh. It just has a nice clean smell. I gave one of my sample Zep Quick Clean Disinfectants to the teacher I work for. We usually use wipes to clean the kids' desks, but this will be much cheaper to use, and faster, because we don't have to scrub so hard with wipes that just fall apart anyway. Our school also just started a zero waste program, so it will reduce our trash since we won't be using a lot of wipes, we'll only be using a re-usable cloth.





Zep All Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser works great at getting out unwanted stains on your countertops, carpet or upholstery. I used it to get out a paint stain that the flood restoration workers left behind. Above are the before and after pictures. This cleaner is also very easy to use. All you have to do is spray it on, let it sit for 3-5 minutes, and then wipe it with a cloth. The paint stain was about 3 weeks old, so it will even clean stains that have been there for awhile.





Zep All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser also works great for cleaning the kitchen, including granite countertops. I had made a mess on my counter while baking cookies, and the flour had left a white film. So, I sprayed on the cleaner, waited only one minute, and just wiped it clean with a cloth. It's nice and shiny now and feels smooth. I love having a shiny counter, it just looks so clean. I also like that it feels smooth, and that I can't feel that film that the flour always leaves behind. It's great that the cleaner only has to sit for one minute before wiping clean. I'm very busy all the time, so it's nice to be able to get my cleaning done so quickly. This cleaner also just has a nice clean smell, and not an overpowering chemical smell.

I really like both of these Zep cleaners and actually look forward to the next time I clean.

Labels: