Our Christmas Decorations

I love looking at other people's Christmas decorations that they post on their blog, so I decided to post my decorations too. I hope you enjoy them.



This is our Christmas tree. It's fake because my oldest son is severely allergic to real trees. My daughter and I miss the smell, so when we go to Walmart, we walk by the tree lot and smell the trees! Our tree doesn't have a theme; it's just ornaments collected over the years.



I put garland and red bows on the china cabinet and corner cabinet to dress them up to go with the red table cloth and fake red flowers on the dining table.



This is our mantle with garland, snowmen, stockings, and my son's Ninja turtle lair(not part of the decorations, but it's the only place big enough to store it).



This is the shelf above our tv. We hung garland under all my Precious Moments figurines. I love Precious Moments, so my parents gave me a new Christmas figurine every year.



This is our Christmas "village." My Uncle and Aunt gave us a house and tree from Hickory Farms, and the other tree is an antique from my Grandma. Some day I'd love to have a whole village, but this will have to do for now.



This is our Precious Moments nativity set. It's great because the kids like to set it up and since it's at the top of the stairs they can play with it. It also reminds them of the real reason for Christmas every morning as they head downstairs and every night as head up to bed.

Labels: