Peach Berry Shakes #Recipe



This is a recipe for Peach Berry Shakes. My kids and I think they are delicious! They only need 5 ingredients, so they're quick and easy to make.



In a blender, combine the milk, ice cream, peaches, strawberries and yogurt; cover and process until smooth.



Here's the finished, smooth shakes in the blender.



Here it is in a glass. It's enough for all 4 of us.

Peachy Berry Shakes
Yield: 4 Servings Prep/Total Time: 10 min.

1/2 cup milk(I used nonfat)
3 cups vanilla ice cream (I used low fat)
1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen sliced peeled peaches
1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries
3/4 cup vanilla, peach or strawberry yogurt(I use light yogurt)

Directions:
In a blender, combine the milk, ice cream, peaches, strawberries and yogurt; cover and process until smooth. Pour into glasses. You can garnish with whipped cream, almonds and strawberries, if you'd like. Serve immediately.

Labels: