BakeitFun Silicone Baking Mat Review





I was very excited to be able to review the BakeitFun Silicone Baking Mat! I've seen reviews of silicone baking mats on other blogs and always wanted to try one. It arrived in a nicely wrapped tube. This baking mat will save you time and money because you can reuse it up to 2,000 times (10 years)! You will spare 63 cooking spray cans and 3,879 sheets of parchment paper with this premium baking mat; help the environment and save up to $800 at the same time! Old bakeware will work like new with their naturally nonstick silicone. The baking liners are very easy to clean-up, just wipe with hot soapy water after use, let air dry; Store flat or rolled. The BakeitFun silicone baking mat resists temperatures from -40°F (-40°C) to 450°F (230°C), so you can take the mat out of the freezer, straight to the microwave or oven; Its reinforced FIBERGLASS MESH covered by PREMIUM FOOD GRADE SILICONE provides outstanding heat distribution, giving you better results every time. This mat is perfect for cooking or baking. The specially designed silicone baking mat has 2 unique features that you'll love! The rules and circles on it gives you more confidence while rolling out dough, making cookies, macarons, cheese crisps and many other kinds of cooking and baking uses; Sticky foods are no longer a concern as they slide right off. Protect your children by having the most safe baking mat available on the market - It's German Food Grade approved, BPA free and FDA safe. It's backed by BakeitFun Lifetime Money-back Guarantee: they only develop products that were carefully tested - Buy the best with confidence - love their silicone baking mats or get every penny back, no questions asked, it's that easy. If you would like to check out the BakeItFun Silicone Baking Mat for yourself, you can look on Amazon.com.



As you can see, this mat fit my cookie sheet just perfectly. It was very easy to roll out and place on the cookie sheet. Once placed where I wanted, it didn't slip at all.



I love the pre-printed circles on the baking mat. I just dropped my cookie dough in the middle of each circle, and in no time at all, my dozen cookies were ready to put in the oven.



The cookies baked in the same amount of time as they usually do. I was a little nervous at first when I was about to remove my first cookie. I was hoping this mat would hold true to it's claim about the cookies easily sliding off, but I wasn't sure. So, I was so happy when I went to remove the first cookie, that it really did just come off as easily as it claims! I just slid my spatula under the cookie, and it immediately came off and I placed it on a wire rack to cool. Every cookie I baked that day, came off as easy as the first one. My kids really liked having "perfect" cookies, rather than having to try to place pieces together to make a cookie like they usually do(since my cookies often break apart when I try to remove them). When the mat had cooled, I washed it by hand and placed it standing up in the dish rack to dry. When dry, I just rolled it back up and put it in the cupboard with my cookie sheets. One nice benefit is I didn't have to wash the cookie sheet like I usually do.

Here's a link to the YouTube video I made showing how the baking mat works.

I've baked several batches of cookies since that first batch and every time, every cookie comes off easily. I will definitely continue using this baking mat. In fact, I want to buy another one since I often bake using 2 cookie sheets at a time.

I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post, however all opinions expressed are my own.

Labels: