Makeup Blender Latex Free Foundation Sponge Review #bbloggers





I had never heard of a Makeup Blender Latex Free Foundation Sponge before, but I'm always looking for ways to make my morning routine easier, so I was excited to be able to review this. This sponge allows flawless application of liquid foundation makeup without streaks, and provides even distribution. You use the pointed side around your nose and eye area, and the wide side around your chin, face, and forehead. With its gourd shape, the sponge is easy to hold while providing both small and wide surface coverage. It's also easy to clean.



I put my foundation on like usual, and got the sponge ready in my hand.



I used the wide side to rub the foundation on my cheeks, chin, and forehead.



I used the pointed side to spread the foundation around my nose and under my eyes.

The makeup sponge was very easy to use. I read a tip from the reviews on amazon, to dampen the sponge before using it, and that worked well. I normally wear glasses, so it's hard for me to put my makeup on. Since this sponge is a nice size and bright pink color, I was able to see it well enough(although blurry) to spread my foundation. The sponge is nice and soft, and it doesn't pull on my skin. It really did spread the foundation evenly and was easy to use. I usually use my fingers to spread the foundation and I don't really like the feeling of it on my fingers, so it was really nice to use this sponge and keep my fingers clean. It was easy to clean; all I had to do was get it wet and rub it a little to remove the foundation. It was dry when I went to use it again the next morning. I'm so excited I found a new tool to use for applying my makeup that doesn't add any extra time to my morning routine.

If you would like to check out this Makeup Blender Latex Free Foundation Sponge for yourself, here's the link to it on Amazon.com. Please note, the one on Amazon is a tear-drop shape; I was sent the gourd shape.

I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post.

Labels: