Yalmeh Super Youth Eye Cream Review #eyecream15USA



I was excited to be able to review Yalmeh Super Youth Eye Cream. I just had my 44th birthday last week, so I would love to have something to help me look younger. I also only get about 6 hours of sleep every night, so I have dark circles around my eyes. Yalmeh' s super youth eye cream treats and repairs wrinkles, dark circles and reduces the look of age spots and reduces fine lines around the eyes, so I thought this would be great for me.



Yalmeh Super Youth Eye Cream is GMO (genetically modified organism) free and made with all natural ingredients. It contains a combination of organic aloe, alpha lipoic and alpha hydroxy acids, grapeseed oil, Vitamins E and C and many other great moisturizers. These ingredients work by removing old skin, allowing new skin to be produced.




With Yalmeh Super Youth Eye Cream, you will see the difference in the morning. Your skin will look younger, feel softer and the areas under your eyes will look lighter. People who have used it around their mouth, forehead and cheek areas, have seen similar results in those areas. You normally see results after three months of daily use, although some see improvements much sooner. The cream is made in the U.S.A. in an Advanced FDA Registered facility.



This is me 3 weeks ago before I started using Yalmeh super youth eye cream. You can see that my eyes look really tired and sunken in, and you can see the wrinkles and dark circles around my eyes.



This eye cream is really easy to apply. You just wash your face with soap and then rinse and dry before applying eye cream. Dip the tip of the middle finger in the cream so you have about a 1/4-inch circle of cream on the finger tip.



Then, touch the finger-tip to 4-5 places under each eye so there is a small dot of cream in 4-5 places. Using the middle finger of each hand, very gently smooth the cream over the skin under the eyes, around the edge of the eyes and under the eyebrows. Don't use any pressure. Start by using only once per day until your skin adjusts to the product.



This is me after using the eye cream for 3 weeks. My eyes don't look so sunken in and there aren't as many fine lines and wrinkles anymore. I will definitely keep using the eye cream, because it says some people don't see results for 3 months, and since I'm already seeing some improvements now, I can't wait to see what my eyes look like in 3 months! If you would like to check out Yalmeh Super Youth Eye Cream for yourself, you can buy it on Amazon.com.

I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post, however all opinions expressed are my own.

Labels: