6-IN-1 Stylus Pen for use with All Touchscreen Dev Review #StylusPen





I had never seen a 6-IN-1 Stylus Pen for use with All Touchscreen Dev before, so when I had the opportunity to review it, I was very interested to see what it was. It is made by Rebelite, which is one of the largest distributors of cellular phone / Tablet Accessories in the United States. Since 1999 they have served millions of shoppers worldwide. They are successful because they focus on you - the end user. It's all about manufacturing world class gear for today's tech savvy end user.



This 6-IN-1 Stylus Pen does everything you need it to do, from measuring something to using it as a tool, to just using it as an ordinary pen. It can be used with All Touchscreen Devices, such as tablets, phones, and GPS. It includes a Stylus, Pen, Level, Phillips, Flathead, and a 4" Ruler. The pen has an ergonomically designed body made of aluminum cast that can take anything you throw at it! This clip on stylus allows you to tuck n clip in your shirt pocket or pant pocket seam.



This stylus pen glides effortlessly on the screen (No more smudges). I have another stylus that was given to me by a coworker when she saw me struggle trying to text on my phone. It didn't help at all, because no matter how hard I pushed, that stylus just didn't work. So, when I first tried this stylus, I was a little wary, but it worked great! I just had to barely touch the screen, and it clicked on exactly what I wanted!



This is great for computer technicians in removing and installing computer parts with its phillips & flat head tips. I used it to unscrew the battery compartment for my son's toy monster truck, and it was very easy to use.





The built in ruler & leveler will make you exact and precise. I found out the place where I take my pictures is pretty level, which is great because that means things will stay right where I want them when I take their picture. I also found out my phone is exactly 4 inches.



The ballpoint pen ink cartridge can be refilled easily (Black ink included). This pen writes very nicely! It just glides along while I was drawing the squiggly lines. It was so nice to write with, that I used it again right away to write myself a reminder note for something I needed to do later.

This 6-IN-1 Stylus Pen for use with All Touchscreen Dev is a very useful tool to have. I think I will keep it in my purse in case I ever need anything; it has everything right there! It reminds me of my husbands utility knife, only this pen is also tech savvy. I'm very pleased with this product.

I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post, however all opinions expressed are my own.

Labels: