Great Shopping Trip at Vons



I used to post about my shopping deals all the time, but I've been busy with other posts and just life in general, so I haven't posted them in awhile. However, today my teenage daughter wondered why I didn't post my deals anymore, and told me I should post this deal because it was really good. So, here it is. At Vons today, I spent $25.74 and saved $45.62, which is 64%!

I bought:
4 General Mills Cereal for $1.49 each, and I had a $1.00 coupon.
Kraft Mayo and Miracle Whip for $1.99 each and I had two $.50 coupons.
3 Kraft BBQ Sauce for $.79 each.
3 Progresso Soup for $1.79 each.
4 Bumble Bee Tuna for $.59 each.
2 Imperial Spread for $.99 each(these weren't on sale).
9 Yoplait Yogurt for #.47 each.
1 Oscar Meyer Turkey Franks for $1.49.
1 Cantaloupe for $.99.

What kind of deals did you get this week?

Labels: