Vitamin C Facial Cleanser from Amara Organics Review #amaraorganicscleanser





I was excited to be able to review Vitamin C Facial Cleanser from Amara Organics because I like to make sure my face is clean before I lay down my head on my pillow at night. Here's the info. from the company: This natural face wash gently lifts away dirt, excess oil, and makeup leaving your skin feeling clean and fresh while maintaining a healthy moisture balance. It won’t strip your skin, which can make it feel tight or dry. It contains natural and organic ingredients with no harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens, or artificial fragrances, colors, or dyes. You can feel good about reaching for this cleanser every single day. It’s gentle enough for daily use and works well for all skin types. It is formulated with 15% Vitamin C, Aloe, Rosehip Oil & Tea Tree Oil for the best results. This cleanser deep cleans & unclogs pores, refines skin texture & tone, smooths out fine lines & wrinkles, fades sun spots & discoloration, and brightens for a more radiant complexion.



The Vitamin C Facial Cleanser from Amara Organics is really convenient to use. You just apply to moistened skin with fingers, sponge or cloth and wash. Then rinse with warm water. It can be used for face and body, and can be used in the morning and night. I decided to put some on a washcloth to clean my face. All it takes is one pump. The cleanser doesn't have a scent and doesn't bother my sensitive skin. It spreads on my skin easily and when I rinse it off, I can see all my makeup on the washcloth. So, I can see that it's effective, and my face feels fresh and clean. I like that the cleanser is 97% natural and 72% organic. The first ingredient is deionized water. My skin texture and tone is much smoother and you can't see as many fine lines and wrinkles anymore. I have sun spots on my cheeks, and this cleanser has helped them fade. My skin is brighter and I just look and feel refreshed after using the cleanser. It feels nice to just clean off the "dirt" from the day, and have a clean feeling face before bedtime. This is definitely a product I look forward to using every night.

If you would like to check out this cleanser for yourself, you can visit the Amara Organics website.

I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post, however all opinions expressed are my own.