Smart Weigh Electronic Bathroom Scale Review #smartweigh





I was excited to be able to review the Smart Weigh Electronic Bathroom Scale because I've needed a new scale for a really long time. I bought one that I thought I would like, but I was very disappointed in it, so I was glad to be able to try this scale.



The Smart Weigh electronic bathroom scale is beautifully designed with tempered glass to give it an aesthetically pleasing look along with extra durability. This bathroom scale comes in two colors, gold and silver, allowing it to fit in with any bathroom décor. Four high precision sensors ensure the most accurate readings, while unique step-on technology enables it to give instant readings upon contact, no tapping necessary! Weight is displayed in either pounds or kilograms and can easily be switched between the two using the unit button. This scale offers an easy-to-read large negative LCD screen, no more bending down to see your weight. Let the Smart Weigh electronic scale help you achieve your weight goals! Bathroom scales ships with 4 AAA batteries, features low battery indicator and energy saving auto shut off. It's backed by a 2 year warranty.



The scale is very well protected inside the box, without using an excess amount of packaging. I like that because it means less to break down, recycle, and throw away.



I was sent the gold scale to try, and as you can see from the beige color of my carpet and my bathroom floor(below), this gold color scale fits right in. As soon as I unpacked the scale, I said it was so beautiful for a scale! That made my kids come upstairs to see it. They thought it looked really nice too.



When I first stepped on the scale, I realized it was set to kilograms, since it only said I weighed 60 something! It was very easy to change to pounds. All I had to do was lift the scale a little bit and lightly push the "unit" button on the back. I found out you don't have to hold it down to change units, just barely touch it and it changes. As you can see, it's very easy to read your weight from a standing position.



The scale stays on for 8 seconds after you step off, so I was able to take a closer picture for you to see the nice backlit LCD with large numbers for easy visibility. I really liked using this scale. It was very easy to use and I think it's very accurate. My kids wanted to try it out too, and it was also easy for them to use. All you have to do is step on and then it shows your weight. All 3 of us weighed ourselves one right after the other and it showed all 3 of our weights accurately. This is definitely a scale I'm very happy to own. It will make weighing myself a little more glamorous!

If you would like to check out this scale for yourself, you can see it on Amazon.

I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post, however all opinions expressed are my own.

Labels: