A Blog I Follow and Why

Today, the blog I'm featuring is Gloria's Bits and Pieces. This blog is written by Gloria. This is what it says about her on her About Page: "My family and I live in Michigan where it is cold 9 months out of the year. Kerry and I have three children. Our daughter Karissa recently graduated from college and sons Dustin and Travis (twins) are still going to college. I love the color purple, drinking iced tea, laughing, and saving money too (not all in that order, lol)! I started blogging to enter giveaways because I love prizes! That evolved into me having my own reviews and giveaways. I love to try out new products and tell my readers about them." Besides writing reviews and giveaways, she also writes about things that go on in her own life and has a great recipe section.

I really like Gloria and enjoy reading her blog. We both seem to have similar thoughts about life and we both enjoy our families. She's also very kind and helpful. I wanted to start reviewing more products on my blog, but didn't know how to get more products to review. I contacted Gloria and asked her for advice and she was happy to help.

Gloria is one of the frequent commenters on my blog, and she always responds to my comments on her blog. I feel like she and I have become friends. She is a very nice person and I think all of you would enjoy reading her blog also and getting to know her better.


Labels: