One of My Favorite Etsy Shops - Designs By Dona

One of my new blogging topics every month will be to share with you my favorite Etsy Shops. I used to sell my crafts on Etsy, but had to stop when I started back to work at my subbing job. While on Etsy, I found lots of shops I love to shop at and made lots of friends too. Today, I'll be sharing with you one of my favorite shops to shop at on Etsy.



I love shopping at Designs by Dona on Etsy. It's where I buy all my basket liners. I like to have different themed decorations for every month in my kitchen. Donna has plenty of basket liners to choose from for every holiday and other themes too. If I don't see what I want, I just have to email her, and she'll look through her fabric supplies and see if she has what I want. Then, she'll make it for me!








Donna also sells fabric in 1 yard, 1/2 yard, fat quarter, fabric bundles, pre cuts, and bolt ends. She also has a sale and clearance section where you can find great items at half price.



She also sells placemats.



You can also find quilted table runners, table toppers, and wall hangings in her shop.

So, the next time you need some beautiful decorations for your home, visit Designs by Dona on Etsy, and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

Labels: