A Blog I Follow and Why: IHeart Organizing

Today, the blog I'm featuring is IHeart Organizing. The blog is written by Jen. Here is some of what's written on her "Meet Jen" page on her blog: "I am currently a stay at home mom, in a small town in Western Wisconsin, and as much as my plans and dreams are always evolving, being home with my tiny tots is number one to this gal. My youngest just entered first grade which means my baby is quickly going from finger foods to drivers permit, so I am doing what I can to ensure not a single great moment is missed. Although "mom" will always be my number one job, I also write here full time, contribute to the Better Homes & Garden's Style Blog and run an online printable shop. There really is no better way enjoy my passion for organizing, than through this blog. I love trying out new systems and sharing our successes along with lessons learned along the way. Throw in some fun DIY projects and hopefully there is a little something for everyone popping by. " On IHeart Organizing, you'll find lots of great organizing tips, a home tour, project gallery, and free printables.

I really enjoy reading Jen's blog and look forward to getting a new post notification in my email. She has 10 other writers that also contribute to her blog, so there's always a great variety of information available on her posts. One of my favorite things on her blog is her Time Management Printable Bundle available on the Free Printables section on her blog. It's how I keep our summer time schedule in order so that we can get the maximum use out of our summer.

I've also got a lot of inspiration for getting my home organized. Her organization tips are affordable and doable. One that I tried recently was to use drawer dividers in my sock drawer. My husband made them out of a hard foam board. It has really been a huge help and a time saver in the morning. I'm also getting my pantry organized this summer and plan to work on organizing my bedroom and the rest of the kitchen also. I've pinned and bookmarked several of her blog posts so I can refer back to them when I'm ready to start my projects.

Jen is a genuine person and she always responds to comments on her blog. I think you would all enjoy reading her blog and would learn a lot of great organizing tips too.

Labels: