Peek At My Amazon Wishlist

One of the topics I saw for an idea for a blog post was, a "Peek At My Amazon Wishlist." I thought this was a fun idea, and a way to get to know me better by seeing what kinds of things I'm interested in. So, here are some of the things currently on my Amazon wishlist.



EasyLunchboxes 3-Compartment Bento Lunch Box Containers, Set of 4, Classic I saw these on a Pinterest post for ideas about school lunches for kids. I liked a lot of the lunch ideas, so I put these containers on my wishlist in case my kids like the lunch ideas also. These also come in bright colors, including pink and purple so I thought I could order those for my daughter and the ones above for my son.



Embroidered Linen Bun / Bread Warmer Cloth - Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread You know I love decorating my house each month, well, one of the things I like to decorate is the fruit basket. I have liners for some months, but not all, so I decided to look for some on Amazon. I didn't find very many, but I did find this one that I really liked.



InterDesign Refrigerator and Freezer Storage Organizer Bins for Kitchen, 8" x 4" x 14.5", Clear While looking for organization ideas on Pinterest, I saw a post from someone who had a beautifully organized refrigerator. She used these bins to help contain things and keep them looking neat. She said it was also easy to access what's in the bin, by just pulling it out. I thought it looked like a great idea that I'd like to try some day.



Real Moms Making Real Money Blogging At Home In Their Pajamas (The Mommy Blogger Next Door) (Volume 1) I've always looked for ways to make money at home. I would love to be able to do something to earn more money for my family in the afternoon/evening after subbing all day, and on vacations/summer when I'm not subbing. I haven't been successful in my search yet, so I thought this book might be able to help.

I have a few other things on my wishlist that maybe I'll show you another time. I might make this a monthly post, if I have enough things on my wishlist.

What things do you have on your Amazon wishlist?

Labels: