One of My Favorite Etsy Shops - Fruit of These Hands

One of my blogging topics every month is to share with you my favorite Etsy Shops. I used to sell my crafts on Etsy, but had to stop when I started back to work at my subbing job. While on Etsy, I found lots of shops I love to shop at and made lots of friends too. Today, I'll be sharing with you one of my favorite shops to shop at on Etsy.



I love shopping at Fruit of These Hands on Etsy. It's where I first saw mug hugs, like the one above. This Mug Hug is cute with the ice cream button on it. I drink coffee every Saturday morning, and it takes me about 2 hours to drink it(I'm cleaning at the same time). It's nice to have the mug hug to help keep the coffee warm for awhile, and my hands from getting too hot while I drink it.



Anna also sells things for holidays or special occasions, like this Miniature Nesting Trinket Box that you can use on Valentine's Day or as a keepsake.



These Party Hat Painted Clothespins can be used to close a party bag, play baby shower games, or hold name cards on a table.



If you are looking for some beautiful Decoupaged Ceramic Coasters to brighten up your home, these would be perfect.



It's going to start getting cold in a few months, and I know ear warmers, like this Two-toned Ear Warmer with Flower help keep my ears from hurting while I go on my walks on a cold winter's day.



If you knit or crochet, then these Removable stitch markers would be a great tool for you to have. I bought some for my daughter, and she finds them helpful while she crochets.

So, the next time you need anything for your home, yourself, or to give as a gift, visit Fruit of These Hands on Etsy and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

Labels: