One of My Favorite Etsy Shops - A Pink Butterfly

One of my blogging topics every month is to share with you my favorite Etsy Shops. I used to sell my crafts on Etsy, but had to stop when I started back to work at my subbing job. While on Etsy, I found lots of shops I love to shop at and made lots of friends too. Today, I'll be sharing with you one of my favorite shops to shop at on Etsy.



A Pink Butterfly is a shop run by a wonderful lady named Michelle. She and I used to be on some Etsy teams together and enjoyed talking to each other. I miss our conversations. In her Etsy shop, she sells aromatherapy products that smell really good and are very effective!



Michelle sells soy candles in floral scents, like this Fresh Cut Rose Soy Candle.



She sells soy candles in sweet scents, like this Berry Vanilla Scented Soy Candle that smells so good!



If you prefer fresh scents, I'm sure you'll like this Raindrops Falling Soy Candle.



If you prefer earthy scents, you should check out this Smoked Applewood Soy Candle.



Michelle also sells soy tea light candles, like these Orange Blossom Scented Soy Tea Lights.



My favorite thing that Michelle sells is this Headache Helper Organic Aromatherapy Oil. I get headaches just about every day and I don't want to take medicine every day. So, I just rub on some of this headache oil on my forehead and neck, and I start feeling better pretty quickly. I have been a repeat customer several times for this wonderful product.



Another essential oil product Michelle sells is this All Natural Herbal Insect Bug Repellent. It's great because it's non-toxic.

So, the next time you want to make your house smell awesome, have a headache, or need some other essential oil products, check out Michelle's A Pink Butterfly Etsy shop. I'm sure you'll be very pleased with her products.

Labels: