A Blog I Follow and Why: Musings of a Vintage Junkie



Today the blog I'm featuring is Musings of a Vintage Junkie. On a side note, I figured out how to put the image of the blog on my posts now, I hope you like the new addition to my monthly "blog I follow" posts. So, anyway, the blog is written by AnnMarie. Here is what she wrote about herself on her profile: "Hi, I am AnnMarie, married to a fabulous husband, with 3 kids (2 married daughters and one teenage son), and a passion for anything vintage which would explain the aka Vintage Junkie. The NaNa (pronounced NahNah) is the name I chose to be called when my first grandchild was born. Having a grandmother that my sisters and brother and I called Ga, I wanted to be called something different than Grandma also. I now have two granddaughters and a grandson that know me as NaNa... Cassidy, Chloe and JC. I say all that to say that these are the things that I will be musing about....my passion for vintage, and NaNa things.... being careful to honor my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, through it all....."

I enjoy reading AnnMarie's blog because she talks about vintage, baking, decorating, gardening, her family, faith, and selling on Etsy. I always learn a lot from reading her blog, about vintage things, which I enjoy because my Grandma used to sell antiques and I liked learning about them from her, so now I can learn about them from AnnMarie. Her current post is Time to Make the Pesto, where she tells you about basil, shows you how to make pesto and gives you a link to the recipe, and makes you smile as you read the post. Her previous post is Happy Blogisversary to Me, and it's a great one to read because she goes over her last 5 years of blogging. You can get a great glimpse of what she blogs about, and get to see her honest writing style, that always brings a smile to my face. She just seems like a wonderful woman with lots of joy.

AnnMarie always replies to the comments I leave on her blog, which I really like. That's a great way for bloggers to encourage each other, and network. I think you would enjoy reading Musings of a Vintage Junkie too. I'm sure reading AnnMarie's posts will also leave you with a smile on your face and make you feel like you're old friends.

Labels: