Friday Savings

Today at Walmart, I spent $54.93 and had $1.95 in coupons. I know, it wasn't very many coupons because I bought a lot of store brand products that were cheaper than name brand products even with a coupon. The lady checking out 2 people in front of me must have had at least 20 coupons. I wanted to talk to her and compare notes, but I was too far away.

At Vons today, I spent $13.41 and saved $21.89, which is 62%! Blueberries were on sale for $1.50, $1.49 Safeway frozen fruit bars rain check from last week, $1.49 Tree Top juice, $.49 Kraft Mac and cheese(charity), $1.49 Chex Mix + $.50 coupon which was doubled, $1.49 4 pack of Dannon yogurt, and a coupon for a free store salad dressing with my $10 purchase. Some ladies at church told me yesterday that you can freeze berries by washing them and laying them on a cookie sheet, and then putting in the freezer. Once frozen, you can put them in baggies and freeze. I will have to try it. Have any of you ever tried freezing berries, or any other fruit?

At Ralphs, I spent $5.31 and saved $12.32! Cherries were on sale for $1.49/pound and Yoplait yogurt was 10 for $4 + $.50 paper coupon + $.50 ecoupon.

Labels: