Friday Savings

Today at Walmart I spent $47.68, but I didn't have any coupons. Most of what I bought was Great Value brand, so there's no coupons for store brands. This shopping trip was pretty good, considering my parents are coming over for dinner tomorrow night. I'm getting better at using what I have in my cupboard to make dinner.

Today at Ralphs, I spent $5.87 and saved $25.10. Now that was a great shopping trip! Tropicans orange juice was on sale for $2(there was supposed to be a coupon for it, but I couldn't find it in my coupon inserts), General Mills cereal $1.49 + 2 - $1 coupons which were doubled and 2 $.75 ecoupons, green beans $.69/pound, rome apples $.99/pound(I've never tried these so I hope they're good), and celery $.69 each.

Vons only had 2 sales items I was interested in, and those items were also on sale for the same price somewhere else, so I didn't shop there today.

Labels: