Friday Savings

Today at Walmart, I spent $83.44 and had $7.88 in coupons. This was a lot of money this time because I bought brown shipping paper for my business, a couple of presents for my dad, lemon brisk for my husband, and Dryel for my son's dry clean only black pants. All of those things were about $36! So, my actual "grocery" bill was around what it usually is. I wish Lemon Brisk was sold as a store brand, because the store brand sodas my kids and I drink once a week are only $1.88. Also, the Dryel is expensive too, even with my coupon it's about $1 every sheet. Anyone have a cheaper alternative?

At Vons, I spent $24.88 and saved $29.87, which is 55%. Precious string cheese was on sale for $2.49, Wheat thins $1.49 + 2 - $1 coupons, Safeway tomato and chicken noodle soup $.34(charity), Lucerne cream cheese $.99, Lucerne ice cream $1.99, and my rain check for Oscar Meyer hot dogs $.99. When I checked out, I received a coupon for a free bright green product, up to $3. I'll have to look for that next week.

At Ralphs, I spent $12.94 and saved $22.22. Oreos were on sale for $1.49, Pringles $.99 + a $1 coupon that appeared on the receipt - maybe from an online source I forgot about(I love those surprises), Minute Maid orange juice $1.50(I was lucky and got the last pulp free), and oranges $.99/pound. When I checked out, I received a coupon for $1.50 off any Pringles. That's a great coupon for the next time!

Labels: