Monday Savings

Today at Stater Bros., I spent $15.61 and saved $17.20. Minute Maid orange juice was on sale for $1.99, Martinelli's apple cider $1.99, Oscar Meyer bacon $2.49, Kraft shredded cheese $1.99, Nabisco crackers $1.49, cool whip $.49, and Stove Top Stuffing $.99. Some of these products were also on sale last week, but that's fine with me because I use those products often.

At Albertsons, I spent $27.81 and saved $23.64. It wasn't quite 50% because I had to buy French bread and that wasn't on sale. Campbell's soup was on sale for $.69(us & charity), Albertsons canned vegetables $.50(us & charity), Dreyers ice cream $2.79, celery $.99, Welch's Healthy Start $3.29 + $1 coupon, Michelina's entrees $.88, Andersen's split pea soup $1.25(for part of my dad's Christmas present), Dole pineapple $.99, Albertsons graham cracker pie crust $1, Equaline hand sanitizer 8 oz. bottle $1, and Gillette shaving cream $1(charity). Albertsons really had a lot of things on sale today! It's nice getting to know the cashiers every week because my purchase qualified me for for 3 cookware stamps, but the cashier had an extra one from someone else, so he gave it to me! :)

Labels: