Friday Savings

Today at Walmart, I had to spend my usual amount, $58.11 and I had $2.90 in coupons. I only had $1.90 in coupons at first, but my son's Deli Creations had a $1 coupon on the front of it, so that was lucky. I didn't really have a lot to buy, but my parents are coming over for dinner tomorrow night and I'm making a pork loin roast, which is expensive. It is about 4.5 pounds and costs $13.20. I only need 3 pounds, so when my husband comes home from work, I'm going to ask him to freeze the rest with his special sealing machine.

Today at Vons, I spent $22.06 and saved $30.66, which is 59%. I actually saved more because I had a coupon for free salad dressing which was $2.19, but when I checked my receipt(while still in the store), I noticed the coupon wasn't on there. So, I told the cashier and he had the cashier next to him, give me the money back. That's why I always check my receipts before I leave. Anyway, Kelloggs cereal was on sale for $1.49 + $1 coupon, can fruit $.77, Goldfish $.88, oranges $.33/pound, Lucerne ice cream $1.99, and Scrubbing Bubbles $1.99 + $1 coupon.

At Ralphs, I spent $6.23 and saved $8.29. Broccoli and cauliflower were on sale for $.77/pound, Starkist tuna $.50(us & charity), and brown onions for $.50/pound.

Labels: