Pledge Furniture Spray Review



As a BzzAgent, I was sent a Pledge Lemon Scent Furniture Spray to review. First of all, I have to say, this smells really, really good! In fact, after I used it, we ran some errands, and when we came back in the house, the whole downstairs smelled fresh and lemony. The smell doesn't even bother my son's allergies! Speaking of allergies, Pledge removes up to 90% of allergens in dust, which is a wonderful thing for anyone with allergies, like my son.

When I received the Pledge, my parents were over for dinner so I showed it to them. My dad said it was really going to make our new dining table shine. He was definitely right. As you can see in the picture, our table is so shiny, you can even see the curtains reflected on it. Pledge is very easy to use. You just spray it on, rub it around, and you're done. It doesn't take a lot of work to make your table look great for those dinner guests. This would be perfect to use before Easter dinner.

I had no idea that Pledge can now be used on surfaces other than wood. You can use it on granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and leather couches and accessories. So, I decided to give it a try. I sprayed Pledge on the granite countertops in my kitchen, and it cleaned them and made them shine, too. I could definitely tell which countertop I sprayed and which one I hadn't. I also tried the Pledge on my husband's leather recliner. It cleaned the recliner really well and made the leather look like new again.

I definitely recommend Pledge for any of you to use in your home. Your home will smell great and look great too. It's just what we needed for our spring cleaning. They also have Pledge wipes too, so I think I will buy some the next time they go on sale(since you know if you follow my blog, I try to only buy things if they're on sale).

Labels: