Zenni Optical Website Review

Zenni Optical is a wonderful website where you can receive prescription eyeglasses for as low as $6.95! Zenni was in the news--journal-news.com
on Feb. 19, 2011. The reporter talked about how expensive glasses have become and how she didn't want to buy expensive frames from her eye doctor's office. She requested a copy of her prescription and went to ZenniOptical.com. Her husband bought eyeglasses from the doctor and spent $95, but her eyeglasses which were equivalent to her husband's, only cost her $10.95!

If you want to check out this website for yourself to see if it's really true, check out their prescription eyeglasses. The thing that is most amazing to me is that they offer free anti scratch coating, thin and light 1.57 index lenses, full UV protection, a protective case and microfiber cleaning cloth with every eyeglass purchase! My optometrist charges extra for everything except the case! They also offer progressives, bifocals, anti-glare coating, and sunglass tinting for just a little bit more money - much less than what my eye dr. charges. The other great thing is that if you live in the US, you can expect to get your glasses in 9 to 14 days, and shipping only costs $4.95.

My 12 year old daughter and I just purchased our new eyeglasses in January, so we don't need new ones right now; but next January when it's time to go to the eye doctor again, I will ask for our prescriptions and head to Zenni Optical to see what we can find for $6.95 prescription eyeglasses. I really like the frames #362729 on the bottom of this page for myself - I love purple; and the frames #809417 on the bottom of this page for my daughter. She also likes purple.

So, the next time you need to buy prescription eyeglasses, check out ZenniOptical.com for yourself.

*I received payment through SponsoredReviews.com for this review

Labels: