One of My Favorite Etsy Shops - Cecrafts

One of my new blogging topics every month will be to share with you my favorite Etsy Shops. I used to sell my crafts on Etsy, but had to stop when I started back to work at my subbing job. While on Etsy, I found lots of shops I love to shop at and made lots of friends too. Today, I'll be sharing with you an Etsy shop belonging to a lady I became friends with.



Cecrafts is an Etsy shop, run by my friend Cindy. We've never met in person, but Cindy and I quickly became friends on Etsy. She sells things made out of plastic canvas, like I did. She had more experience than I did on Etsy, so she gave me a lot of advice. We were on several Etsy teams together, and she even helped me be able to run my own team. Now that I'm not on Etsy anymore, Cindy and I still keep in contact through Facebook. She's just a real nice, kind, genuine person, and a great Etsy shop owner!



She sells things for all of the holidays, like these cute Patriotic barrettes.



Here's a cute Baby's Asleep Doorknob Hanger that would make a great baby shower gift.



Here's a Minion Tissue Box Cover I know my son's friend would like to have.



Here's a cute set of Mario Magnets that would be enjoyed by a lot of different people who love to play Mario. I know a grandpa who loves to play, a teenager, and a kid. So, these would make great gifts for anyone.



Know anyone who's losing teeth and needs somewhere to put them at night? This Tooth Fairy Box could be just what they need.



I have one of these Butterfly Scissor Holders, and it has been so useful. Anytime I go anywhere and I bring my crafting with me, my scissors stay safe in this holder. I don't get poked when I reach in my bag to find them either.

So, the next time you need decorations for your home or a gift for someone, visit Cecrafts on Etsy, and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

Labels: